If you’re looking to get your clogged drains cleaned professionally in Stryker, Bryan, and Napoleon, OH, call Woolace & Johnson at 419-546-8424. We know clogged drains and pipes can create some serious problems for home and business owners. A clogged drain can cause slow drainage in sinks and bathtubs, which can lead to strange odors and unsanitary conditions. A clogged bathtub can create the same problems, but it can feel worse because you have to actually get in to the bathtub. Whether it’s a clogged shower drain or a clogged sink drain, we’re the drain cleaning company for you! Our goal for our plumbing service is to do such a good job clearing your blocked drain that you come to us for all of your plumbing service needs from now on! If your drains are draining slowly or not at all, you can call us to set up an appointment at your earliest convenience. If it’s too important to wait, we offer 24 hour emergency services to better accommodate you and your needs. Our team of specially trained and certified plumbers can fix any issue with your plumbing. If you need plumbing drain cleaning services in Stryker, Bryan, and Napoleon, OH, call the experts of Woolace & Johnson at 419-546-8424, and we’ll handle all of your plumbing needs!
Signs and Causes of Clogged Pipes
There are several signs that indicate you have a clogged sink, clogged drain, or just clogged up plumbing. These are the easiest signs to spot a clogged drain.
- Slow Draining If water builds up in your sink or tub and takes longer to drain than normal, this is a good indicator that you have a clog in your plumbing. If you have a problem with this in your kitchen, then you may have a clogged kitchen sink. This might not be a problem with your pipes, and you could need garbage disposal repair.
- Standing Water / Water Backup If you notice water coming back up through your drain where it isn’t supposed to, then your sewer line may be clogged and require fixing.
- Foul Smelling Water A bad odor coming from standing water or water that backs up into your fixtures is a good indicator that your waste water system is clogged somewhere along the line. This is especially possible for a clogged bathroom sink.
There are several things that can cause you pipes to become blocked. It’s not just time, but outside factors.
- Dirt: It doesn’t matter how clean of a household you keep. Sometimes dirt just collects in your pipes and causes a clog.
- Hair: Human hair can easily become snagged in your pipes, and begin to collect in balls that will clog your shower and sink drains.
- Mineral Buildup: Hard water can leave sediment deposits inside your drain. Some areas can build up calcium and magnesium quicker than others.
- Flushed Items: Anything that isn’t meant to be flushed can cause a clogged drain. Small children are known to flush things that they shouldn’t.
- Toilet Paper: Even though it is meant to be flushed, sometimes it can snag on to other elements of a clog, or start a clog itself If enough accumulates, it can block a drain completely.
- Food Waste: Food put down the sink without the utilization of a garbage disposal can clog drains.
- Tree Roots: Tree roots often seek out moisture and sources of water. This can lead them to underground waste water lines. If they break through the pipe lines, they can cause leaks, breaks, and potentially clogs by cutting off the flow of water completely.
Tree roots are especially dangerous because they’re actively seeking out the water in your wastewater pipes. If you suspect you have a tree root intruding into your pipes, we can come and inspect this for you.
Sewer Drain Cleaning
Sometimes the issue is more serious than just clogged drain repair. This is because of your home use drains being a part of your houses wastewater disposal system. If the blockage is deeper in your plumbing, you may have a clogged sewer line. This can sound overwhelming, but our trained experts can handle it for you so you don’t have to worry! Sometimes a sewer cleaning can be the same as unclogging a toilet. Our trained plumber team will attempt to clear the clogged sewer by snaking it. If it’s a particularly tough blockage, our team is trained in the specialized method of hydro jetting. Don’t worry, it sounds more complicated than it is! Our team will send a high-pressure burst of water to clear your clogged drain pipe. Hydro jetting sewer lines is a non-invasive way of ensuring your sewer line is functioning at full capacity without digging anything up or removing any fixtures. Hydro jet drain cleaning is a fast and effective method of clogged drain repair. If you’re looking for drain service or drain jetting services in Stryker, Bryan, and Napoleon, OH, contact Woolace & Johnson at 419-546-8424.