If you’re having trouble keep your home in the Stryker, Bryan, and Napoleon, OH are cool, then you may need to call Woolace & Johnson at 419-546-8424 to get the proper air conditioner service and repair you need. You need the temperature in your home to be comfortable. If something happens to your air conditioner, it can throw off you or your families entire day. It can be impossible to sleep if your home gets too hot, which will make it almost impossible to function properly the next day. We understand that problems with your central air conditioning repair can be stressful. The unit is expensive and the idea that it may need expensive air conditioner repairs can be overwhelming. Our expert air conditioning contractors are available to help you get the home air conditioning service you require. We offer permanent solutions to temporary problems. While other services may push expensive repairs or maintenance that you don’t need, we work quickly to ensure you get the quickest central air conditioning repair service that you need for the best price.
Your air conditioner is an essential part of your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system. This is the air system that maintains the comfortable climate of your home. If one piece requires maintenance, then the entire system won’t function properly. If you or someone you know in Stryker, Bryan, and Napoleon, OH may require residential air conditioning service, then call Woolace & Johnson at 419-546-8424 to get the professional HVAC maintenance you need!
Signs You Require Central Air Conditioning Repair
There are plenty of signs that you should contact a central air conditioning repair service. Some signs are not as obvious, but most of the following mean you need some form of air conditioning repair.
- Warm Air If you have your thermostat set to cool your home off on a hot day, but the air coming out of the vents is warm, you may have a problem.
- Loud Noises If your air conditioner is making loud noises while operating, something could be loose or broken internally.
- Not Enough Cold Air If you put your hand to the vent and can feel cool or cold air, but in low quantities, this is a sign that your cold air compressor may need to be inspected or repaired.
- Incorrect Thermostat Reading If your thermostat is telling you the temperature in your home is 70 degrees Fahrenheit while it is actually the same 100 degrees that it is outside, then you have a problem. Contact one of our HVAC experts to come conduct the air conditioning repair you need.
- Leaking Unit If you see moisture leaking from your air conditioner, then it could be one of two things. Either the air conditioner’s drainage tube for condensation is stopped up, or the air conditioner is leaking refrigerant. The first issue is a problem that needs addressing, but a refrigerant leak should be treated like an emergency. This material carries serious health and wellness, as well as environmental concerns. Our HVAC professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need us for emergency air conditioning service.
- Bad Smells If you can smell something foul coming from your vents, it may be your air conditioner. If mold gets into the unit or the duct work, then it can produce a musty, mildew smell that will be spread throughout your home. Other bad smells could mean the insulation for the wiring inside of your air conditioner has burned away. Either way, you should contact an air conditioner repair service to get your unit sorted out.
- High Electric Bill If your electric bill has been steadily increasing, but you can’t determine the cause, it could be your HVAC system. Your air conditioner can be one of the biggest power draws in your home, especially during hotter summer months. If you’re unsure if your air conditioner is the cause of your problem, you can call us to come conduct an inspection on your air conditioning unit or overall HVAC system.
Whether you’re sure or unsure of what problems your air conditioning unit may have in Stryker, Bryan, and Napoleon, OH, contact Woolace & Johnson at 419-546-8424, and we can either conduct an inspection to determine the problem and perform the air conditioner repairs that you require. You can help prevent the above problems by having trained HVAC professionals conduct proper HVAC preventative maintenance. Some things you can do yourself, but it’s better left to the professionals. We can come out to your home and go through a checklist of services we perform on your air conditioner and HVAC system. We can replace all the filters on your cooling equipment. We can also check for wear and tear on all of your HVAC belts and pulleys. We can conduct whatever air conditioner parts replacement service that you need. Cleaning your condenser and evaporator coils ensures that their lifespan isn’t dramatically shortened by everyday use. We’ll check the electrical lines and connections in your air conditioning unit, then we’ll check the drains and collection areas for clogs and damage. Finally, we can charge the refrigerant and ensure there are no harmful leaks.
Air Conditioning Installation Service
Sometimes, no matter of air conditioner repair can fix the problem. Despite being highly trained and certified HVAC experts, sometimes your air conditioner will meet the end of it’s expected 15 to 20 year life cycle. Or maybe a problem just gets bad enough that you require an air conditioning replacement. Even if that is the case, our team will exhaust all other options before asking you if you want to conduct a new air conditioning installation. You might just be having a new home built and need certified air conditioning installers to work on your new HVAC system. Either way, we’re the team for you. We can also perform your commercial air conditioning installation. Your home or business are in good hands when you choose us for your air conditioning unit installation! Our professional air conditioner technicians can have your new air conditioner connected and cooling your home quickly and efficiently. If you need an air conditioner installed in your home in the Stryker, Bryan, and Napoleon, OH area, contact the professional air conditioning installation contractors of Woolace & Johnson at 419-546-8424.